|Pressure Vacuum Level- the UK's largest distributor of Pressure & Vacuum Switches, Level Switches and Sensors, Flow Switches & Meters for the Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Processing Industries. |
|News Letter No.44 |
| ||The smallest ball valve in the world- the AQT-Mini |
Aqua Tech all-plastics valves are widely used in the water supply and water purification industries. They are a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel and a non-corrodible alternative to brass float valves, so also have many process industry applications.
- Only 4" (10cm) long
- POM plastic body
- Horizontal or vertical entry
- 1/4" BSP or push-on pipe fitting
| || |
The smallest Stainless Steel level switch in the world
PVL is the UK distributor for the superb ranges of Riko level switches in stainless steel or plastics, including a top entry high-temperature level switch in stainless steel that can operate with temperatures up to 200°C.
- Only 55mm protrusion into tank
- Standard 1/8" BSP thread 15mm long with locking nut
- All 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Float SG = 0.80 +/-0.05
- Up to 120degC temperature & 5 bar pressure
- 24Vdc/0.1A max
| ||The mighty Mobrey Bestobell-compatible Emco level switch. |
PVL sells a lot of these beautiful stainless steel side entry level switches with the standard F mounting flange - meaning that they are directly compatible with, and can be a replacement for, the Mobrey Bestobell level switch used in many water processing plants.
- All stainless steel - maximum pressure: 100 bar
- Maximum temperature: liquid 225°C, ambient 80°C
- Gland connection: M20 x 1.5mm
- Compatible with Mobrey Type 'A'
| ||The Balem 131-020 Float Control Valve - ON/OFF (2x constant levels) |
The Balem 131-020 consists of the Balem 130 basic valve allied to the Balem two-level pilot valve, the Balem 511. It can control water levels from 300mm up to 1200mm in a storage tank, and has mechanical on-off operation controls that open or close as appropriate when the water level reaches the preset heights.
- Mechanical on-off high and low level control
- Completely automatic operation without electric power source
- Easy installation and maintenance
PVL Ltd, Unit 9 Lexden Lodge Industrial Estate, Jarvis Brook, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2NQ, UK
Registered Company No. 2792872
E&0E © 2009 PVL Ltd